Biyernes, Marso 6, 2015

FRESHER THAN FRESH

    The moment I posted this picture below on my facebook profile someone commented "Nice look! Go and be a fashion blogger!" ( Atchup au tala ai! Pag fashion blog dayun!) and I was like Ohhhhhmyyyyygodddd!!! I always love fashion and blogging isn't new to me since I tried it before in college but due to my busy schedule I end of reading blogs that making one. But this post!! Yes!! Is definitely a sign of coming back. After 3 long years!! here I am doint my thing. Something i love and enjoy! Dressing up, blogging and sharing things to inspire and be inspired.


So let me take you to my LUA P. (my fashion inspiration eveeeer) inspired post!! Enjoy!







Hope you guys enjoy my comeback post and comment below your blogsite so i can also check it out! Looking forward foy my next post. Hofefully next week not next month, next mext month but next week count on that!!

Xoxo,

JOY <3

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento